I started in marketing when we were suppose to jump chasms. Things were new in internet-world and if you had a good idea and a handful of people skills you could take it places. Everything has changed.
We are a small, dedicated and experienced team of digital experts and we’re here to help.
Here is the new reality:
- People want to buy stuff, but they don’t want to be sold.
- Buyers want information, but they don’t want your hype (and they don’t want to read more than half a headline and the 10 words that follow).
- If you are selling to millennials and you are not one of their tribe, you have a another leap to take.
- If you are selling to women, well … you need to get your words right …
- You need find niche markets and tap into their world. Read our posts and articles on Linked In.
A few more things:
- Social media is not what it used to be. It’s far more complicated than just posting some stuff (well, if you want it to be effective).
- Put on your patience-pants because getting a buyer’s attention is hard – it takes a lot of hand-waving to hail that cab.
- You need help writing sales and marketing material. No, research says you really do.
- To get a buyer’s attention today, you will need to do one of two things (seriously, only two things) before you start on a specific marketing plan:
- Hire an in-house full time expert in digital marketing (or an outside agency like us) to do all the extra stuff or,
- Plan your evenings at home around a lot of social media time and writing time and creating graphics time and …. zzzzz
- Finally, before you take off running, you need an assessment of where you are now in your online presence. Only then can you create an effective sales and marketing plan.
Let’s start the conversation. Tell us what you need so we can help and you can be more productive.